HA NOI – HA LONG – LAO CAI – HA NOI – QUANG BINH- QUANG TRI – HUE – ĐA NANG – HOI AN – PHU YEN – NHA TRANG – ĐA LAT – SAI GON
Visit: Hanoi Churches, Sapa Stone church, Trai Gao Pilgrimage center, Our Lady of Lavang, Hue churches, Our Lady of Sao Bien, Our Lady of Tra Kieu, St Anre Shrine Phu Yen, Nha Trang Stone Church, Dalat churches, Our Lady of An Binh
15 DAYS 14 NIGHTS
DAY 1: HA NOI (—)
– Car and your guide pick up you at Noi Bai airport, check in hotel and relax. You can free at leisure until the night.
Overnight in Ha Noi.
DAY 2: HA NOI -HA LONG – CAT BA ISLAND (B, L, D)
– Morning: Check out hotel, have breakfast and then go to Ha long public Port to visit Ha Long Bay, watching Bay for the islands with many different shapes. Halong is voted the world’s natural heritage and landscape value geology by UNESCO, it’s 1 in 7 natural wonders of the new world. You will visit 2 famous caves in Ha Long: Thien Cung and Dau Go cave, associated with legends Hung Dao Dai Vuong has taken many ironwood here in honor of Bach Dang against Mongol army glorious nation.
Have lunch in cruise with seafood.
– Afternoon: Transfer to Cat Ba Island, was recognized the World Biosphere Reserve on December 2nd, 2004 by UNESCO. It is considered as Pearl Island with the largest area of 1,969 islands in Halong Bay. It is also the major ecological zones of the country with Cat Ba National Park. Beach on the island.
– Evening: Enjoy the special food in island. Free at leisure walking, relax on the island.
Overnight in Cat Ba.
DAY 3: CAT BA ISLAND – HA LONG – HA NOI (B,L,D)
– Morning: After breakfast, depart for Ha Long via Ba Trai Dao beach. Have lunch at Ha Long.
– Afternoon: Depart for Ha Noi, visit Cua Bac Church, Ham Long Church.
– Evening: After dinner, go to Lao Cai by train.
Overnight on the train.
DAY 4: LAO CAI – SAPA (B/L/D)
– Morning: Car and guide pick you at Lao Cai station , go eat breakfast . Then depart for Sapa tours , along the way you will admire the majestic mountains of the Hoang Lien Son range . Start the journey walking tour to Cat Cat village of the H’mong . Then you check in to hotel , free to visit Sapa town . Have lunch at the restaurant of the hotel .
– Afternoon : you are free to visit Sapa Stone church , built in 1895 is considered a hallmark ancient architectural integrity of the French left . Cathedral was embellished and conservation became an indispensable image when it comes to Sapa misty . Specialty shopping in Sapa market . Then visitors to the restaurant for dinner and overnight at the hotel . Especially on Saturday night if you can attend to the province of the Red Dao – one of the unique culture of ethnic northern highlands of Vietnam.
NGÀY 5: SAPA – HA NOI (B/L/D)
– Morning: Have breakfast, and then proceed to travel Sapa with a climb up Ham Rong include: Finland 1-2 Garden, Pear garden, Apple orchard Cats, Flower Garden Centre, Broken Stone, Sky Gate, Dragon Head, Crocodile Island, Park Forest meteorite, Cloud Airport, the TV tower …. You visit the resort Ham Rong Sapa panoramic view from on high television tower. Transfer back to Sapa for lunch at the hotel’s restaurant.
– Afternoon: Return to Lao Cai to visit Lao Cai Town, free shopping, have dinner at the restaurant in Lao Cai.
– Dinner: Leave Lao Cai to Hanoi
Overnight on the train.
DAY 6: HA NOI CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
– Morning: After breakfast , visit Ha Noi Archdiocese, Hanoi Cathedral , the Cathedral of the Archdiocese of Hanoi, is also one of the first Western architecture was built in Hanoi . Visit Nha Chung Street , the city ‘s most Catholics live, there are architectural works of the Catholic Church . Continue to visit Hanoi Seminary , where training of Diocesan Priests Hanoi and the northern provinces . Have buffet lunch at the restaurant .
– Afternoon : Visit the Temple of Literature , was built in October 1070 , worshiping Confucius , the Confucian sages and Chu Van An, the typical and moral teacher of education in Vietnam . Continue to visit Hoan Kiem Lake , is considered the jewel of the city , or as foreign tourists called ” Flower basket in the heart of the city .” Ngoc Son Temple , still standing there , still write Pens Tower on blue sky , all is not just a beautiful complex in the heart of Hanoi, which is also the spiritual world of Vietnamese then and now .
– Evening: After dinner , praying at Thai Ha Church, Hanoi’s Old Quarter walking at night .
Overnight in Hanoi .
DAY 7: HA NOI – QUANG BINH (B/L/D)
– Morning: After breakfast, depart for Quang Binh, pause at Vinh to visit Trai Gao Pilgrimage center. Have Lunch at Vinh city.
– Afternoon: Arrive Quang Binh, check in the hotel.
– Evening: After dinner, walking Dong Hoi city at the night.
Overnight in Quang Binh
DAY 8: QUANG BINH – OUR LADY OF LAVANG (B/L/D)
– Morning: After breakfast, visit Phong Nha Cave, Thien Duong Cave: the cave complex located in the national park Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park with stunning stalactites jelly. Many tourists are recognized as in-ground Heaven.
– Noon: Lunch at Phong Nha.
– Afternoon: Drive back to Our Lady of Lavang, where she appeared comforted parishioners in 1798. Currently, Lavang called Basilica of Vietnam Catholic Church and is where so many Christians run to give thanks and ask for blessings.
– Evening: After dinner, she prayed with Lavang.
Overnight at Lavang.
DAY 9: OUR LADY OF LAVANG – HUE (B/L/D)
– Morning: After enjoying Mass at Lavang Basilica, breakfast and depart for Hue. Arrive Hue, visit Hue Imperial Citadel, the capital of the Nguyen Dynasty in 1802 – 1945, and an attractive place for tourists . Have lunch and rest at the restaurant in Hue.
– Afternoon: Continue to visit the Archdiocese of Hue, Phu Cam Cathedral, Redemptorist Church, Thien An Monastery: the famous buildings of Hue Diocese with unique architecture.
– Evening: After dinner take boat on the Perfume river to listen Hue traditional music.
Overnight in Hue.
DAY 10: HUE – ĐA NANG (B/L/D)
– Morning: After breakfast , depart to visit Da Nang , Son Tra Peninsula , is a region of central ecological , is like mushrooms sprouting sea views over the city . Have lunch restaurant in Da Nang .
– Afternoon : Continue to visit the Marble Mountains , consisting of five mountains in Eastern Marble . You will visit the Flower Adornment , Huyen Khong , Van Thong, Vong Giang Dai, Vong Hai Dai, visit Tam Thai Pagoda , Linh Ung Pagoda … Listen temple bells echoing as Thien Thai place . Continue to visit Da Nang Cathedral , also known as chicken church , the Cathedral of the Diocese of Da Nang and is the only cathedral to be built in Da Nang in the French colonial period .
– Evening: Enjoy specialty Tran , then free to visit the city at night with the lights shimmering bridge power .
Overnight in Da Nang .
DAY 11: DA NANG – HOI AN (B/L/D)
– Morning: After breakfast , Visit Our Lady of Sao Bien, was built adjacent to the My Khe beach – near Da Nang Province of Paul . Mass at the Shrine of Our Lady of Sao Bien . Departure to visit Hoi An ancient town, the ancient placidity of the beam system , Old Town walking tour with : Japanese Covered Bridge , the Old hundreds of years old , Phuoc Kien Assembly hall & crafts workshop technology – enjoy traditional music. Have lunch at the restaurant in Hoi An .
– Afternoon : Departure to visit Our Lady of Tra Kieu, was built in 1898 , on Buu Chau Hill , east of Tra Kieu , Duy Son commune , Duy Xuyen District , Quang Nam Province . The Shrine is dedicated to Our Lady Help of Catholics here in the fight against Vuong movement in 1885 .
Overnight in Hoi An . ( can adjust Overnight in Hoi An or Danang according to your requirement )
NGÀY 12: HỘI AN – PHÚ YÊN – NHA TRANG (B, L, D)
– Morning: After breakfast, depart for Phu Yên, have lunch at Quy Nhon city.
– Afternoon: Visit St Anre Shrine , pray at the shrine, Depart for Nha Trang.
– Evening: Arrive Nha Trang, check in the hotel and relax. Overnight in Nha Trang
DAY 13: NHA TRANG – VINPEARL (B, L, D)
– Morning: Enjoy Mass at Nha Trang Stone Church , then visit the church , located on a small hill of Nha Trang city center , is starting construction on 3-9-1928 . The Cathedral bold Gotic cathedral architecture with 3 distinct parts , the bottom part is the door , the middle is the circular window to stained glass is colored roses , the top of the two towers bell and corridors. The unique features of the cathedral is the bronze bell was in the bell tower . After then, visit Stella Maris Major Seminary, set up on December 31st, 1991 and training priests for three dioceses Nha Trang, Quy Nhon, Buon Ma Thuot. Have lunch at the restaurant.
– Afternoon : Sitting Vinpearl Cable to visit Vinpearl Land , located on Hon Tre Island , Nha Trang Bay – one of the 29 most beautiful bays in the world, loved by tourists called “sparkling pearl mounted on the women ‘s crown royal sea ” with more modern works , excellent , on par with many of the leading entertainment countries in the region and the world .
– Evening: Watch water music at Vinpearl .
Overnight in Nha Trang .
DAY 14: NHA TRANG – DA LAT (B, L, D)
– Morning: After breakfast, depart for Dalat. Visit Dalat Cathedral, Cam Ly Church, Domain de Marie Church, Academy Pio Pope, Caritas Center. Have lunch restaurant in Dalat.
– Afternoon: Visit Xuan Huong Lake, Da Lat Flower Park, Tuyen Lam Lake- Truc Lam.
– Evening: Visiting Da Lat market at the night.
Overnight in Da Lat
DAY 15: DA LAT – SAI GON (B, L, D)
– Morning: Enjjoy Mass, praying in Dalat Cathedral. Then, visit Langbiang. The tale of Bang and Biang. Take photograph on the top of Langbiang. Have lunch at Langbiang foothills.
– Afternoon: Drive back to Saigon, on the way to visit Our Lady of An Binh, Bao Loc Church, shopping the center of Bao Loc tea.
-Evening: Have dinner on the road, to Saigon, the end of services.
Send us your enquiries via form below and we will get back to you.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]